Mantras for Precarious Times CD by Deva Premal offers 7 repetitive Sanskrit mantras for devotional music, meditation music and yoga music.
Mantras for Precarious Times is a selection of 7 mantras chosen specifically as a support during these challenging times. Each mantras is chanted for an entire mala - 108 beads. I offer them with the prayer that they will inspire and bless your life, as they have mine. And as my dear friend Sharon Gannon says: "THE POWER IS IN THE REPETITION." - With love and blessings, Deva
Create a Daily Mantra Meditation with Deva Premal and Mantras for Precarious Times:
•Includes instruction booklet with chanting techniques for relaxation
•108 repetitions of 7 mantras, each w/specific purposes
•Ideal for use with malas (prayer beads)
Mantras for Precarious Times TRACKS:
1. Om Gum Ganapatayei Namaha (Removing of Obstacles) 8:07
2. Om Shanti Om (Peace) 3:50
3. Om Shree Dhanvantre Namaha (Healing) 8:26
4. Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya (Liberation) 9:23
5. Om Radha Krishnaya Namaha (Joy and Bliss) 8:06
6. Om Shreem Mahalakshmiyei Namaha (Abundance) 8:08
7. Om Kama Pujitayei Namaha (Sacred Love Making) 7:23
Enjoy Mantras for Precarious Times CD by Deva Premal? See below for more Sanskrit mantras and yoga music.