Divine Chants of India by various artists are Sanskrit Mantras and Vedic mantras as meditation music.
Divine Chants of India is a unique compilation of some of the more powerful divine Vedic hymns musically woven in classical ragas, sung by Hariharan, Anup Jalota, Shankar Mahadevan and Devaki Pandit. Chanting of Vedic hymns and mantras within sacred melodies of poetic lyrics and instrumentals create divine vibrations. Just as 'Meerabai' and Radhika represent the 'lyrics of poetry' and 'rhythm of music' respectively, the delight of Vedic hymns in 'raagas' [rhythms] create grandeur of divine chants and enchanting devotional songs.
We are sure you will take delight in listening to the Divine Chants of India.
1. Supreme Chants – Devaki Pandit & Chorus
2. Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murare - Hariharan
3. Gan Ganpataye Namah - Shankar Mahadevan
4. Jai Radha Raman Hari Bol - Anup Jalota
5. Shriman Narayan - Hariharan
6. Maha Mritunjay Mantra – Shankar Mahadevan
7. Universal Chants – Chorus
Enjoy Divine Chants of India by various artists? Check below for more Sanskrit mantras and chanting and meditation music