YogaMotion CD, White Swan Yoga Masters Series Vol 4, compiled by Lauren Peterson offers ashtanga yoga music for yoga.
Sound can help to transform our mental state. With that in mind, Lauren Peterson designed Yoga Motion to help foster a balanced yoga practice, 'active and meditative, yin and yang.' Selected for their ability to inspire focused movement in the listener and sequenced to follow the flow of her classes, the music builds to an energetic crescendo before gradually descending into relaxing calm.
Lauren Peterson is a nationally-recognized yoga practitioner and teacher living in Malibu, California. She is one of the few advanced (Fourth Series) ashtanga yoga practitioners in the US, and her client base includes many entertainers and athletes (Cher, Nick Nolte and Greg Louganis among them). She sees yoga as a lifelong journey and has dedicated herself to sharing its incalculable benefits with people of all ages.
Yoga Motion TRACKS:
1. Invocation to Water -Shaman's Dream 11:21
2. Guyatri Mantra -Rara Avis 7:38
3. Partner World -MASS Ensemble 4:56
4. Napas -Mercan Dede 4:23
5. La Illaha -Bahramji & Maneesh De Moor 7:11
6. Mahadeva -Jai Uttal 10:19
7. Habibi -Prem Joshua & Manish Vyas 7:17
8. Ganesha-Ji -Swaha 8:22
9. Guru Rinpoche Mantra -Deva Premal 8:57
10. Lotus Heart -Desert Dwellers 8:34
Enjoy YogaMotion CD compiled by Lauren Peterson? See below for more yoga.